Beauty Therapy: Have you got what it takes?Posted on
Over the past decade, the beauty industry has received high demand for its services from consumers. Every year there are new beauty trends that receive demand and attention, not only throughout the services provided by beauty therapists themselves, but on social networking platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. Some beauty brands are generating social engagement with their customers online and focusing on their needs by providing tutorials or effective online marketing campaigns. The high demand is generated by the increase of income as consumers are spending more on beauty services to improve their appearance and to receive treatments by both men and women. Beauty therapy is a broad industry with multiple opportunities for beauty therapists to specialise and excel in demonstrating their services on clients!
Our course is structured to help individuals gain an insight into the wide range of tasks and services that beauty therapists can specialise in. Learning and exhibiting practical skills to the highest capability is essential when striving for success within this rapidly expanding industry. By enrolling in this course you will learn how to:
- Provide a variety of massage therapies
- Apply makeup and execute manicures and pedicures
- Perform hair removal
- Apply aromatic plant oil chemistry to beauty treatments
- Use reflexology techniques
- Perform treatments for the face, body, eye lashes and brows
- Consult with clients to provide advice in regards to skin and beauty needs
- Understand chemical compounds in beauty products
- Learn about the work health and safety, communications and financial transactions in a working environment
This beauty qualification gives you the flexibility to work in a large cosmetic and beauty organisation, specialise in a specific field at a beauty salon, work from home, or provide mobile services to clients in their homes.
The qualities a beauty therapist needs include:
- Attention to detail
- An eye for creativity
- Caring for customers – attention to their needs
- Immaculate and neat appearance
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships
- Good Dexterity
So do you think you have what it takes to become a beauty therapist? Contact us now for more information!
Written by Anja Botic