Whether you are looking to start or enhance your career, or are a small business owner aiming to improve and expand your own organisation, the Combined BSB50215 Diploma of Business AND BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration will benefit you.
In this online dual course, you will develop skills that apply across all industries and a wide variety of roles. You will learn to:
- Implement and encourage innovative workplace solutions
- Apply risk management processes
- Deliver Quality Customer Service
- Contribute to projects
- Manage work and personal priorities
- Match organisational capability with market needs
- Manage, foster, and facilitate change
- Use technology to assist in the planning and management of information
- Facilitate meetings and conferences
- Administrative and Clerical Officers
- Office Managers
- Program Consultants/Coordinators
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
Accreditation & Articulation
Delivery & Support
Tuition Fees and Payment Options
Assessment Only / Recognition of Prior Learning
How do I Enrol?
Subject list for the Business & Business Administration Double Diploma
There are eleven subjects/units in this combined/double Diploma program.
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBSMB420 Evaluate and develop small business operations
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
As you progress through each unit, you will complete open-book self-paced short answer assessment questions. Some units may also include case studies and practical tasks and observations.
All assessments are uploaded to the Australis College online portal where they will be assessed by your trainer. As the course and assessments are all online, you do require ongoing access to an internet-connected computer and a basic understanding of Office software. If this may present any challenges for you. please speak with one of our Course Consultants BEFORE you enrol.