Whether you are looking to start or enhance your career in the corporate world, or are a small business owner aiming to expand your own organisation, the BSB50215 Diploma of Business will benefit you.
Within this online course, you will develop skills that apply across all industries and a wide variety of roles. You will learn to:
- Identify new and emerging business opportunities
- Develop strategies to maximise capital
- Implement and encourage innovative workplace solutions
- Apply risk management processes
- Assess the financial viability of new opportunities
- Match organisational capability with market needs
- Manage, foster, and facilitate change
- Use technology to assist in the planning and management of information
- Clerical and Administrative Officers
- Program Consultants/Coordinators
- Business Owner/Entrepreneur
Accreditation & Articulation
Delivery & Support
Tuition Fees and Payment Options
Assessment Only / Recognition of Prior Learning
How do I Enrol?
Subject list for BSB50215 Diploma of Business
There are eight units in this course, all delivered online with support provided by email and regular live online chat sessions.
|Unit of Competency
|Unit of Competency Code
|Manage personal work priorities and professional development
|Establish and adjust the marketing mix
|Undertake project work
|Monitor and manage small business operations
|Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
|Manage quality customer service
As you progress through each unit, you will complete open-book self-paced short answer questions. Some units may also include case studies and practical tasks and observations.
All assessments are uploaded to the Australis College online portal where they will be assessed by your trainer. As the course and assessments are all online, you do require ongoing access to an internet-connected computer and a basic understanding of Office software. If this may present any challenges for you. please speak with one of our Course Consultants BEFORE you enrol.
The below images show an example timetable for the BSB50215 Diploma of Business illustrating the availability of webinars and online group participation. You will always be able to access your trainer via email, Skype or over the phone if you have any questions.