Transform your social media passion into a Career!
This Professional Development course will provide you with the skills to execute social media and digital marketing strategies, tailored to an organisation’s brand identity and marketing objectives.
This professional development course is perfect for those just seeking the skills and knowledge required to create and execute Social Media strategies.
The course gives you access to the subject matter and expect trainers, without the costs or other hoops associated with enrolling in formal qualifications.
You will receive a Professional Development Certificate if you work through all five subjects.
You will learn to:
- Review and evaluate existing marketing strategies and their applicability to social media
- Better understand both mainstream and niche social media platforms and how to use them for business
- Tailor social media and digital marketing strategies for clients and stakeholders
- Align strategies to organisational vision, mission, values and objectives
- Write and develop content for digital publication
- Manage social media, email marketing and digital profiles to increase brand awareness and revenue
Please read our blog on Social Media Managers for career information.
There is a range of career outcomes for graduates, including:
- Content Marketing Manager
- Social Media Consultant/Co-ordinator
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Communications Assistant
You will have access to the course content for 12 months.
Delivery & Support
This course is delivered online and can be commenced anytime.
There are no formal assessments as this is a Professional Development course.
There are five subjects in this course. These subjects simulate the process of implementing a social media marketing strategy.
1 – Blog and Content Marketing
2 – Social Media Marketing Strategies (Mainstream platforms)
3 – Social Media Marketing Strategies (Niche platforms)
4 – Personal Branding
5 – Email Marketing
There are no education requirements to enrol in this course, however, we recommend you have language, literacy and numeracy skills sufficient to allow you to interpret documents, prepare written reports and prepare budget spreadsheets.
You need access to an internet-connected computer for the duration of the course.
You also need sufficient computer skills to navigate digital channels and social media platforms.
Option 1: Upfront
$1,100 (including GST)
Option 2: Corporate
For group enrolments, please call our Partnership Manager on 0411 597 927 or enter your details here .
How do I Enrol?
- Phone 1300 887 991 and speak with a Course Consultant
- For group enrolments, contact our Partnership Manager on 0411 597 927 or enter your details here.
Reasons to study the Professional Certificate in Social Media Marketing with Australis College:
Our Social Media trainers are skilled and current industry practitioners who will ensure you graduate with the real-world knowledge needed to succeed in this ever-changing industry. This includes the award-winning Renee Dembowski (founder of Social Butterfly Marketing, Winner ‘Most Innovative Use of Social Media Marketing Australasia’, Finalist 2019 QLD VET Trainer of the Year) and the incredible Michelle Badato (Digital Marketing Strategist).
But wait….there’s more!
Your time and your career are too important to risk with the wrong training provider.
For more details on choosing a provider, please also take a look at Why Australis?