Study Loans is Australia’s first private lender for students, offering loan for students to meet their tuition costs as they progress through their qualification.
- Borrow all or part of your tuition fees via a responsible funding method
- Competitive interest rates
- Pay-as-you-go with simple terms & conditions
Which Qualifications are approved for Study Loans?
Australis is approved to offer access to Study Loans for the following qualifications. If your preferred qualification is not listed please call us as we can apply to get additional qualifications approved.
- ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development
- CHC40313 Certificate IV Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health
- CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work
- CHC50313 Diploma of Child, Youth and Family Intervention
How to Apply
- Either apply for a course through us and we can guide you through the application
- Apply directly through Study Loans by CLICKING HERE.
To get started, call one of our Australian based Course Consultants on 1300 887 991 and ask about your payment options.
Important: Australis College offers this option as a student service. We receive NO commission, financial incentives or other compensation. Australis College does NOT pass on personal information to Study Loans, we simply take the application on your behalf or offer you a unique referral link to their online application process.
Terms & Conditions:
Speak to Study Loans for an indicative quote based on your circumstances and for full terms and conditions. A full credit and financial assessment will be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.
Australis College and Study Loans do not provide finance or financial advice. The information provided by both parties is general only and not specifically tailored to your own objectives, financial situation or needs. We always recommend anyone considering a loan or payment plan to first consult with an appropriately qualified finance professional.